Saturday, January 12, 2013

Saturday

Had an interesting day. Went to a textile arts mini fair in Glendale. Met some great ladies with very interesting projects!  Even my husband was interested. Heard he threw away a belt loom from a storage unit because he didn't know what it was... oh well, there have been many things we couldn't figure out what they were. Now we know. Watched someone make a  pair of socks with a sock knitter from the 1920s from commercial varigated wool yard - they looked great! If your ever interested in single shoes we have like 80K plus of them... Just incase your interested message me.
Right now I am continued on my rip cutting 4 inch squares. Have made quite a pile, just working through all the scraps & making more.
Step son is doing okay. Hubby going to watch football with him tomorrow. I'l be working the next 3 days, will update after then. Have a great weekend! Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just say Hi if you want! Thanks! Kelly