Thursday, January 17, 2013

This week

Been busy preparing for step-son's possible discharge.

Did my homework of rethreading my serger for class tomorrow.

Made my own circle maker for my juki 2010 q. Called around and none are made for it because its a strait stitch only maching. I would love to have one for this expressive purpose. Robbing Peter to pay Paul doesn't need fancy stitching for construction. I used center of paper plates a strait pin and lots of tape. Tested and moved it and tested until close as can be. Very flimsy though, would design a piece that would screw into both of the screws to the right of the needle if I could. Oh and it has a part of a rubber feeling earring backing. See pics! Someone should make an after part universal just for the screws.

Tomorrow serger class & poss josh discharge. Saturday pick up $10 BOM from another quilt shop.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Just say Hi if you want! Thanks! Kelly